Trends in Healthcare and
the Changing Role of Radiology
1.0 Category A credit • Expiration date 8-31-2015
Carefully read the following multiple choice questions
and take the post-test at AHRA’s Online Institute
The credit earned from the Quick Credit TM test
accompanying this article may be applied to the
AHRA certified radiology administrator (CRA)
fiscal management domain.
Instructions: Choose the answer that is most correct.
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the challenges
attendees explored at the inaugural AHRA-GE Healthcare
a. Declining reimbursements
b. Lack of policy developments in Washington, DC
c. Rising consumer choice
d. Pricing pressure
2. Which of the following must become more actively
involved in patient care and stronger advocates of the
value imaging brings to the care process?
a. Radiologic technologists
b. Radiology managers
d. Hospital CEOs
3. About half of US companies now have high deductible
health plans and it is estimated that a majority will within:
a. Two years
b. Three years
c. Four years
d. Five years
4. How many health networks deliver about 80% of the care
in the industry today?
5. Over the next five years, the outlook calls for strong double
digit growth in:
a. Outpatient services
b. Ambulatory services
c. Home services
d. All of the above
6. On average, how many Baby Boomers retire daily?
7. To respond to the payer mix shift, by 2020 providers will
need to reduce their costs by an estimated: