Instructions: Choose the answer that is most correct.
1. Many factors contribute to deciding which modality to
choose for percutaneous treatment of a tumor. Which of the
following is less commonly discussed?
a. Operators experience
2. The amount that a healthcare institution bills for a procedure
is known as the:
c. Desired profit
3. According to Table 1, what is the cost of a percutaneous ablation (IR) of a RFA Liver metastasis?
4. Regarding the cost of percutaneous cryoablation and radiofrequency ablation procedures there is an inconsistency
regarding the reporting of the:
d. All of the above
5. According to Table 2, what is the charge of cryoablation of
metastasis from RCC:
6. For this study, four cost models were developed estimating
the cost of treating what hypothetical lesion?
Comparison of Procedure Costs
of Various Percutaneous Tumor
1.0 Category A credit • Expiration date 8-31-2016
Carefully read the following multiple choice questions
and take the post-test at AHRA’s Online Institute
The credit earned from the Quick Credit TM test
accompanying this article may be applied to the
AHRA certified radiology administrator (CRA)
fiscal management domain.