7. How many radiographers took part in a national study that
indicated a positive relationship between transformational
leadership traits of supervisors and employees’ job satisfaction and motivation?
8. Which leadership questionnaire was used in this study to
measure each respondent’s perceptions of leadership
characteristics/traits of his or her immediate supervisor?
a. Leader Behavior Description Questionnaire (LBDQ)
b. Performance Maintenance Leadership Inventory (PMLI)
c. Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ)
d. Leadership Practice Inventory (LPI)
9. A random sample of 3000 radiographers was obtained from
10. How many questions did radiographers respond to assessing how frequently their immediate supervisors engaged
in the listed behaviors/actions?
11. Of the 3000 questionnaires mailed, how many were
12. The largest percentage of respondents was employed in:
c. Private offices
13. From the demographic characteristics of survey respondents ( Table 1), how many respondents were there from the
41–50 age group?
14. Of the respondents’ perceptions of the transformational
leadership attributes of immediate supervisor ( Table 2)
which construct (Leadership Factor) had the highest mean?
a. Idealized influence
b. Inspirational motivation
c. Intellectual stimulation
d. Individual consideration
15. Radiology managements’transformational leadership factors
scored consistently in which of the following percentile?
16. In this study, radiographers rated their direct supervisors
transformational leadership skills and behaviors as
demonstrating which of the following levels?
b. Above average
17. Kouzes and Posner contend that leadership can be taught
and applied to any leadership situation.
18. Which of the five practices incorporate the leader building
relationships with and gaining the respect of his or her
a. Model the way
b. Inspire a shared vision
c. Challenge the process
d. Enable others to act
19. Inspirational motivation refers to vision and a sense
of shared purpose developed by the leader. This is the
purpose of the:
a. Model the way practice
b. Inspire a shared vision practice
c. Challenge the process practice
d. Enable others to act practice
20. Zagorsek and colleagues recommend that the Leadership
Practice Inventory is best used for:
a. Leader selection purposes
b. Identifying a leader’s effectiveness
c. Training and development purposes
d. All of the above