Revisit, Revamp, and Revitalize
Your Business Plan: Part 2
1.0 Category A credit • Expiration date 6-30-2013
Carefully read the following multiple choice questions
and take the post-test at AHRA’s Online Institute
The credit earned from the Quick Credit TM test
accompanying this article may be applied to the
AHRA certified radiology administrator (CRA)
operations management domain.
Instructions: Choose the answer that is most correct.
1. The route to R3 enlightenment requires an understanding
of the near and longer term impacts of healthcare reform
and a recognition that the fittest will survive. The fittest will
be those best in class providers who focus on:
a. Providing the highest quality service
b. Becoming the lowest unit cost provider
c. Embracing referral sources
d. All of the above
2. People are naturally resistant to change, especially if the
a. Accountability of results
c. The comfort of routine
d. Expected outcomes
3. It is critical to have a clearly defined goal that has been
communicated to all members of the department with a
timetable and expected outcome before beginning the use
of which tool:
b. Six Sigma
c. Lean Six Sigma
d. R3 Enlightenment
4. How many steps are involved in a process mapping
5. Which step in a process mapping project includes the
“as is” model/stage?
6. Which of the following is NOT one of the six questions that
should always be top of mind on any strategic project?
a. Who is doing the work each step of the way?
b. Why is it being done that way?
c. When should the process begin?
d. What can be improved?